May 31, 2013

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1. Having weekends off

Our weekends are considered to be our summer, so when Fridays roll around I am always jumping up and down to not have to worry about anything until Monday. I love summers in Logan, and I am so glad that Jon and I have the weekends off to enjoy it!

2. Jon

I love my husband so much. I am so very thankful to be married to such a caring, funny, HOT, hard - working, selfless, loving man. Geesh I could go on and on with that list but in short... Jon is the best and he makes me so happy each and every day.

He's such a stud!

3. Yummy leftovers

I think that's enough said... I'll be sad when our Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Over Rice is gone...

4. Family

Tyler and Michelle are going to be here in less than a month and I am so excited!
My brothers are such great guys and it has been awhile (too long!) since I have seen either of them. Although it will be a little while longer until I see Jer ( ~ 1 year and 3 months!!), I can't wait to see Tyler and his cute wife, Michelle. Tyler and I were really close growing up and I have really missed having him around! It will be so good to see them!

my brothers are so handsome!


5. Having freshly painted finger nails

Random, I know, but mine are fresh and I am happy! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment