May 14, 2013

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have

Maybe I should change the 30 day blog topics to 30 week blog topics...life is busy!

Anyways...my 3 fears...

I can't really think of any crazy intense fears that I have. But I can think of little things that scare me, so I'll go with that!

1. Bees

- I actually have a funny bee story...in Relief Society this past Sunday we were just getting into the lesson and then we saw two bees just flying around the room. All of the girls in the class were just staring at them hoping that they wouldn't fly down and sting them. We were all distracted and soon enough several of the girls were standing up trying to swat the bees or to shoo them outside. Then one of the girls left and got the bishop. Our bishop then came in with a broom and was trying to swat them haha, it was a great Sunday lesson. One of the bees finally flew outside and then the other one we finally smashed. (It's probably not as funny reading about it as it was actually being there!)

- I swear I attract bees... jeez I do not like them...

2. Finding some stranger in my closet.

- I think I am just paranoid when it comes to this. I remember when I was growing up I always worked up the courage and checked my closet before I went to bed or else I would lay in bed worrying about it for hours. (On the rare nights that I am home alone, I still check the closets and I still have to work up the courage to do so) I am not sure what caused this fear, but wouldn't it be scary if there was some creeper hiding in your closet?!

3.  Being alone

- This is pretty sappy and I am sure tons of people share this same fear, but I am scared to be alone. And this loneliness is tied into death and just plain old simple... being home alone. I always hate talking with Jon about death and the "if something happens...". It always makes me really sad, even though I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and he would not give us any kind of challenges that he knew we could not handle, it still scares me...I can't imagine life without my other half. I sure do love Jon and am so thankful that I can be with him through out all eternity!



No comments:

Post a Comment