May 10, 2013

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

1. I don't have a middle name.

2. I lovvee the smell of fabric softner sheets. 

3. I am a sucker for men in glasses (Jon is such a hottie!)!

4. My favorite color is turquoise. I love ANYTHING that is that pretty color!

5. In high school I had a phase when I was a rock music junkie. (Dyed my hair dark dark brown and listened to screamo)...I think I can thank my brother Tyler for that!

6. My favorite food is anything potato. YUM! Oh! and Hawaiian Haystacks! 

7. I love the Twilight books and movies. Don't hate, I'm an Edward fan!

8. I moved around quite a bit growing up. I have lived in Utah, Alabama, Washington, and Florida. But I consider myself to be a Floridian! 

9. I dream of the day that Jon and I will be able to vacation to Florida. 

10. Favorite ice cream...Ben-n-Jerry's Half Baked

11. In high school my car was close to being voted the worst car. (haha thanks to chipped paint and duct taped on head lights)

12. Jon and I love going on picnics! (I'm so glad it's summer so we can go on more!)

13. I love watching TV Shows....Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, Cake Boss, Parks and Recreation...!

14. I love cooking...dinner...dessert...I hope someday I can be as good of a cook as my mom!

15. Pretty random... Jon and I would love to live in Bountiful, Utah someday.

16. I am really quiet and to myself, but once you get to know me I open up! 

17. I am really self-conscious 

18. I had braces on for about 6 years!

19. This is kind of dorky but I love going bowling!

20. If I could be anywhere right now, I would be at Anna Maria Island in Florida, relaxing on the beach! (Swoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment