March 31, 2017

14 Month Old Hudson Jon


Heart eyes for daysssssss 

Being a cute stinker at church

Love nutrigrain bars!

Puppy Hudson going face first into his breakfast


Things I want to remember about sweet little 14 month old Hudson:

- He loves to feed Jon + I food. Just recently he has been wanting to use a spoon all on his own to eat! He gets so messy but he loves it!

- He loves to give kisses! He will pucker up + even make a cute smooching sound! I must say they are the 2nd best kisses around (Jonny boy's are #1!)

- Still loves Zootopia + Hotel Transylvania. If I need to get some things done around the house, I just turn one of those movies on! I need to try different movies....any suggestions? 

- Whenever I feed him a snack, he will sit on my lap facing me + I just love it. It is the cutest.

- When he wakes up in the morning or after a nap he will carry around his soft blankets for awhile. He loves them!

- Has two cute little bottom teeth + one top tooth coming through!

- He loves to wear hats + you can tell that he thinks he is so cool whenever he has one on! Haha!

- His dance moves are the best! He just spins in circles + swings his arms back + forth until he gets too dizzy.

- If you ask him to show you his belly button he will lift up his shirt + touch his belly button + then he points at Jon + I wanting us to lift up our shirts so he can see our belly buttons too. It is pretty funny. He also knows where his nose is! (And recently we have caught him with his finger up his nose a couple times....he's gonna be a nose picker!)

- When Jon + I tell Hud to go get something or to go somewhere or to see one of us, it seems like Hudson knows what we are saying because he will listen + do as we say! Little smartie!

- He loves going places. Whenever we leave our home I ask Hud if he is ready to go + he bolts to the front door + starts saying "go, go go." He has especially loved going to the park when we had warmer weather. :)

There is so much more I could say about Hudson. He surprises me everyday with everything that he does. I have so much love for my sweet boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment