July 31, 2017

Baby #2

(May 24, 2017)

Yep, Jon + I are expecting again! Baby Wilkey #2 is in the oven + it has already been quite the adventure! :)

A few months ago Jon + I decided that we wanted to start trying to have a baby. Ideally we wanted to have our next kid in the fall but for some reason Wilkey's just love to be born in January! So our whole fall baby plan didn't work out...it never works out how you think it will!

Anyways after a few months we were able to get pregnant again! Earlier this month...I think it was May 4th to be exact...I was feeling a little moody + exhausted + I knew that my period could be coming any day but I kept getting this feeling like I should take a pregnancy test so I did + it was positive within seconds! CrAZy! Jon + I are so excited to be welcoming another kiddo into our family. I plugged in some information for a due date calculator online + it said January 10th but I have my first doctor's appointment on June 5th + hopefully they will confirm around when we should be expecting this next little babe!

I have already been feeling a lot of symptoms + it has already been way different from when I was expecting Hudson. It definitely makes me question if we are pregnant with a sweet little girl or not! Jon + I would seriously be so happy either way though. :)

Today I am about 6 weeks along.

Symptoms: nauseous on + off throughout the day, cramping like crazy, SO EXHAUSTED, can't sleep at night....

We are so excited to be having another kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment