April 26, 2010

To My Grandma Shuman

My Grandma Shuman passed away close to a year ago. (Well a month from around this time) She was the sweetest person. I never really got to say goodbye to her, she passed away unexpectedly and my family lived in Florida at the time. I've been thinking a lot about her lately though and all of the sweet memories I have of going to my grandparents house. From hot tubbing to doing crazy hair styles with lots of gel and blow dryers, I will never forget her and every day I try to be just like her. She welcomed everyone into her home and loved getting to know people. I will never forget when her and my grandpa came down to Florida one time. My grandma had a whole container of pills and she put that container in her suitcase and her suitcase on the floor. We had gone to dinner one day and came back to find my dog, Rainey, in all of her pills! Water pills, muscle relaxers...and tons more! Haha, funniest night ever. Rainey had to go to the bathroom like every 15 minutes and she moved so slow! Poor thing...still going strong!
Grandma Shuman loved all of her family and I know she would have done anything for any of us. She was the greatest.
I love you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment