April 22, 2010


My roommates are the greatest! Haha that's just Jena, Sara, and Me - I'll have to get one of all of us up on here sometime, but they are awesome! :)
Here's a few thoughts...
- I see bigger belt buckles here than I do in Polk County, Florida. Hah, I didn't think that could be possible!
- Old people are adorable. The other night I was taking care of one of my residents and when I was getting him ready for bed he said "I bet you girls wish you had legs like mine." haha!
- My family is amazing! I love them all so much!
- School kinda stinks. It feels like it will never end and I'm only a Freshman!
- I sometimes wish I was bold enough to be like the lady who walks down main street with her ipod in dancing her way downtown. She's just a little crazy, but she doesn't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment