April 12, 2010

CNA Perks!

So much has happened since I last blogged! I don't even know where to start.
I transferred to Utah State for this Spring Semester and I love it! Tyler is up here too, so it has been a lot of fun to be able to hang out with him and meet new people. Although I do miss my Weber State roommates, I have the sweetest roommates here at USU. They are all so great and funny! I love them all!
I also have a job up here. I am a Certified Nursing Assistant at a Rehab Center here in Logan. I have to deal with a lot of disgusting things, but past all of that I really love my job. I can honestly say that old people make my day.
My old people say some pretty silly things. Yesterday at work I helped my buddy get back to his room after dinner and he told me that "my generosity exceeds my good looks" haha! What a sweetheart. I look forward to seeing these people every time I go to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment