January 4, 2016

37 weeks 2 days

How far along: 37 weeks and 2 days along....on the homestretch!!!


Total weight gain: I am definitely gaining weight steadily and I am surprisingly thankful for that. To me that means that the little babe is gaining weight as well and that all is going well in that tummy of mine! I have gained about 27 pounds now.

Maternity clothes: Lately I have made the switch to leggings and Jon's t-shirts - why didn't I wear either of these things sooner?!

Sleep: Sleep continues to be a struggle for me at night but that's okay because now I can take naps like no other during the day. Haha - seriously though I have way to much time on my hands right now!

Best moment this week: I really enjoy going to our doctor's appointments. It is so comforting to hear our little guys' heartbeat and I love hearing how our babe is doing and what to expect in upcoming weeks/days....

Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach, running/normal exercise, my clothes, getting out of bed easily, walking up my stairs to get to our apartment without running out of breath (seriously you guys it's a struggle and it's only 8 steps!!!!)

Movement: This little dude likes to move around - he is super active! At every doctor's appointment he moves like crazy and it is always hard for our doctor to get an accurate heart rate! This is one thing I am really going to miss once our little guy joins us. Feeling him move has really brought me so much joy and I already feel so connected to him! 

Food cravings: Milk...like always...more specifically chocolate milk! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: The last few weeks I have struggled with acid reflux - which has been really sad for me because I have to decrease the amount of milk I drink and spicy foods that I eat. Not fun!

Baby bump: My belly is looking more and more like a big beach ball - it's pretty great! I'm measuring right on for my due date and the little dude is just curled up right in my belly.  

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy for sure! But I still get emotional real quick over little things and I am getting more and more emotional thinking about seeing baby Wilkey here in just days! I can't wait to hold him, give him loves, and see hottie Jon with him. 

Looking forward to: Baby Wilkey getting here! I am definitely getting pretty anxious over here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment