July 22, 2015

First Appointment...10 Weeks and 2 Days Along!

I am in love you guys....

Today we heard our sweet little babes' heart beat and got to see him/her squirming around inside of me. Holy cow...I am really going to be a momma! Seriously today was the best, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. The past few weeks I have been so anxious and scared to see our little one and find out if he/she is healthy or not. I feel so comforted and happy..... :)

I have had such a good first trimester. My mom had told me before that she really enjoyed pregnancy and it was not too bad for her - I was thinking that her experience would skip right over me - but I really have lucked out! - knock on wood! - Lately my biggest issue is sleeping. If I could get one good nights rest one of these days in the near future I would be extremely happy. I feel like I fall asleep for about 3 hours and then I wake up to go to the bathroom and then the night is shot from there on out. I have the hardest time getting comfortable and staying comfortable! Any tips anybody?

Besides being sleep deprived, the first trimester has been pretty peachy. I am dying to tell family and friends that we are pregnant though. Especially now that we have the ultrasound pictures! We do have plans to tell family. Details will come soon :)

Anyways here I am at 8 weeks and then at 10...no difference! :)

8 Weeks

10 Weeks



Today I am 10 weeks and 2 days along. Almost to the 2nd trimester! Time is flying by! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment