July 22, 2015

At 4 Weeks and 4 Days Along

So I found out that I was pregnant exactly one week ago! I still can't believe it! Yesterday I took another pregnancy test just to confirm AGAIN that I am pregnant. Haha, I don't know how many tests it will take for me to truly believe that this is happening. But it is happening and this last week I have started to feel some symptoms (I think!)....

1. I am hungry all the time! My stomach is constantly growling and if I don't eat then I start to feel like I am going to throw up and I get light headed and dizzy. It has been a little different but nothing too extreme that I can't handle.

2. I am exhausted....all the time!! By 3 I am done. Enough said....

3. Even though I am exhausted I have been having a hard time falling asleep. My legs and arms ache and I just can't get comfortable...isn't that supposed to happen later on in pregnancy? Maybe I just need to work out more!?

I am so excited to be a Mother. I have loved having this little poppy seed inside of me and thinking about the future. Even though I am excited, I am also really nervous and hesitant. Thoughts of losing this little baby keep flooding my mind and I hate it! Why can't I just be at ease with knowing that my Heavenly Father has a plan for me and that everything will work out? I do believe that everything will work out, I just don't want my heart to be broken. I am just way too excited and hopeful that in January 2016 Jon and I will become parents. I guess for now I should just work on being happy and enjoy pregnancy now.

By the way....we scheduled our first doctor's appointment a couple of days ago too. We will be meeting him on June 29th. That's a little over 10 weeks! I have a feeling that it is going to be a looonnnnggg 5 weeks until that appointment. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment