October 5, 2012

The Cozy Time of Year...

The fall colors this year have been wonderful! I have never seen such vibrant colors up the canyons here in Utah! It's exciting to see everything changing. It's not only looking like fall, it is feeling like it too! It is getting chilly!!!
You know what chilly means....bring on the cute boots, coats, scarfs, hats, hot chocolate, pumpkin anything, fuzzy socks, tons of blankets, cuddling, and anything that looks cozy! :)



Speaking of boots...I got this lovely pair the other day at Old Navy! Only mine are dark brown!
Yay for cute boots! I can't wait to wear em!


Hope you have a great fall weekend! Enjoy something pumpkin! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute boots! It is still super hot over here! I am jealous of the Utah weather... for now... probably not later. :) Thanks for posting pictures, I have been missing Logan! :)

    ReplyDelete