October 6, 2012

Big Decisions and Big Changes

Ever since I was in high school I have wanted to become a nurse. I have gone through courses supporting this decision and I have taken the steps to get jobs that are involved with healthcare where I would be surrounded by nurses. I have really enjoyed it, I love helping people and as of late I have found it very rewarding working at the hospital. 

Although, I think that being a nurse would be an awesome job, over the last few weeks I have had this feeling that I need to look into something else. I have looked into several different majors, had a few emotional breakdowns, prayed, went to the temple, and considered all of my options. And I have decided to change my major...to something that I have previously never considered for myself. I am so excited to get started.

I talked with an advisor and now I am going into Elementary Education, with an emphasis in Physical Science. And after school (as of now) I am hoping to work in a middle school. 


 Such a big change!
It's weird to think that my dream of becoming a nurse is no longer there, but I can't wait for what is ahead of me! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Big news! I am excited for you! I so wish I would have studied Elem Ed. You will make a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete