March 30, 2011

good summer reads...



I hardly ever read any kind of books (besides the book of mormon). Right now I am attempting (slowly) to read The Notebook. It is a great book and I am actually about halfway through, but it is taking me forever!
I really wish I had the time and dedication to read books, and I think I am going to focus on doing just that this summer! I have a little list of choices and hopefully I will get to the majority of these books...

Something Borrowed
Eragon
Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief
Pretty Little Liars
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand
I Still Dream About You

I have only heard good things about these books and I am excited to read them, but I would love some more options and your opinion on good books you have read!
Please let me know of the good reads I am missing out on!

No comments:

Post a Comment