March 23, 2011

good buys and such

my good buy this week...
a super cute jewelry holder from wonderful T.J.Maxx.
i had all of my necklaces hanging from wall hooks before and that worked pretty well but this little rack is so stinkin cute i had to get it, and it matches my room perfectly...yay!
here is the beauty... :)

i'm not sure if this was a good buy or a bad buy on his part but jon bought me a disneyLAND shirt when he went to california for spring break...


we always argue (playfully of course) about which is better walt disneyWORLD or disneyLAND. of course living in florida for most of my life i am going to say that disneyworld definitely has my heart and always will. (and i have never been to disneyland, but come on what sounds better and in all reality is better...WORLD or land? haha)
of course disneyland has his heart because he's never been to disneyworld, this shirt was probably a good buy coming from him, but if he thought that the shirt would sway my mind into liking disneyland more he is so mistaken! ;)
(sometime i will buy him the best disneyWORLD shirt ever, and i will sway his mind!) :)

what do you think is better...
disneyland or disneyworld? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment