January 18, 2011

Who knew?

Who knew that good ol' Martin Luther King J. day could be so great?
I didn't think much of the holiday at first because we had just started school up again so it was somewhat weird to already be having a day off. But hey I'm really not complaining!


My favorite little brother (and my only little brother), Jeremy, wanted to go up to Beaver mountain and go skiing/snowboarding. So we started the day off up there! It was a lot of fun, it had been about a year since the last time I went so I was kind of nervous, but I think the day was a success...there were no injuries and I only fell once!


And then a little while after I got back, I went to Lava Hot Springs with Jon and a couple of his fun roommates. The springs were about an hour and a half away so we somewhat napped on the way up and back, and enjoyed the warm water while we were there! It was a lot of fun and the water felt so nice!


We got back a little bit later but Jon and I were hungry so to end the night perfectly, we went to Village Inn and had a little breakfast feast! Haha, don't you just love pancakes and syrup late at night? And the company just made it a million times better, Jon is such a stud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment