January 16, 2011

Gotta love January!



Jon has this joke.
It all started a few weeks ago when we were talking about new year's resolutions.
We were talking about how its hard to keep up with the goals that you set at the beginning of the year and he came to the conclusion that on January 21st everyone loses hope. (January 21st just so happens to be my birthday)
It took me a little while to soak in what he had just said, and I was even a little shocked at first. But if you know Jon...you know that he jokes around quite a bit -- so the shock wasn't too bad!
But now it's the running joke, and he just keeps coming up with more things to make me even more excited for my birthday!
Haha, I really am excited to be turning the big 20! It just seems like everything has happened so fast. I will no longer be a teenager ever again come Friday! It's kind of crazy to think about, but it will be good!
Even though Jon probably still thinks that this month is awful, cold, bitter, and depressing, I think that I have somewhat convinced him that this is truly a great month--somewhat!



Jon truly is a sweetheart though. He has got to be one of the kindest, funniest, and cutest guys I have ever met. Definitely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment