February 3, 2017

O N E

Happy 1st Birthday my sweet Hudson!

I can't believe that a year has gone by already! Time slow down!
We have loved this past year with Hud the Stud so so much. He has blessed our lives with so much happiness and love. I can't imagine a world without our happy little guy!

One year old Hud:
- Wears 6 - 12 month old clothes + size 3 diapers
- Loves his soft blankets + will hold onto them everywhere he goes
- Has been eating nonstop the past couple weeks. His favorites are pizza, mandarin oranges, bananas, scrambled eggs, yogurt, water, + any desserts + of course breast milk
- Has started to run around a little bit...his legs get going so fast when he is being chased or when he sees something he wants!
- Screams so incredibly loud - as in high pitched, cringe every time it happens loud
- When he doesn't get his way he has started to scream + throw little fits!! Like the other day he found our broom + started carrying it around + when I took it from him he had a little meltdown! Heaven help me!
- Loves loves loves bath time + walking around in his birthday suit
- Says mama, dada, kitty, bath, ball, car
- Loves to dance - it's the cutest thing ever!! His feet get moving pretty fast + he'll start shaking his head back + forth
- Loves watching Hotel Transylvania
- Smacks his lips when he wants to eat
- Points at the things he wants + won't stop until he gets them
- Has been walking up to me + grabs onto my legs (melts my heart!!)
- Loves his book, "Your baby's first word will be Dada" by Jimmy Fallon
- Loves watching other kids
- Has one tooth
- Thinks it's funny to show us the food in his mouth
- Still wakes up a few times each night but is learning to just fall back asleep on his own. (I always thought I would just have to sleep train my kiddos once + then they'd be perfect sleepers but it has been an on going thing over here...but it's getting better + maybe that's another story in itself!)
- Smiles all the time!


Hud is just the happiest (for the most part), sweetest, + cutest little one year old. I don't know how we got so lucky to have him in our lives but like I've said before...I will be forever grateful to have him.




His new favorite spot! Haha - I found him here a few times today!

He stood there like this for about 15 minutes just watching Hotel Transylvania

Birthday present!

Already a pro! 

The day after his birthday he had his 12 month check up. He was loving the little kid chairs!


Thank you Hud for making me a Mama one year ago! I love you to the moon + back!


Also, if you read the last post you know that we had to go to Primary Children's to get a CT Scan done on Hudson's head. It was a really scary experience but we had so much support and love and everything went so smoothly! The results came back earlier this week and Hud is normal and healthy so that is such a big blessing! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment