January 4, 2017

And just like that my baby is 11 months old

11 month old Hudson Jon:




- Wearing size 3 diapers and clothes ranging anywhere from 6-18 months
- Eating anything we give him but his favorite thing these days are yogurt melts
- Does not like apple juice at all but LOVES drinking water
- Loves bath time!!! When we tell him it's time to take a bath he starts walking towards the bathroom and even says bath - it is the cutest!
- Loves being chased and played with
- Loves playing with his jazz ball and whenever he sees a basketball or a bigger ball he gets so excited, points at it, and sometimes it sounds like he even says ball
- Points at everything
- Gets into everything. I close all of our doors in our condo so when I'm home with him he only has access to our kitchen, living room, and the hallway - and that leaves him plenty of things to get into!
- He's starting to sleep through the night - sleep training is the pits! But it is nice to be getting more sleep for him and me both!
- He loves his sippy cup
- Still loves his soft blankets and binky
- He is super ticklish! His little giggles are the sweetest sound I have ever heard!
- His percentiles are still really low...his head his below 5%, height is at 15%, and weight is 18%. We are continuing to go see the doctor monthly to keep an eye on his growth.
- He loves watching Hotel Transylvania
- He hates it when he can't walk around when we go places - especially church! (That has become a major challenge for us)
- Hudson is so determined, once he sees something that he wants he doesn't forget about it and he does everything he can to get it.

I can't believe it has almost been a year already since Hudson joined Jon and I! It is definitely bitter sweet. But I just feel so blessed to have this amazingly sweet and happy little boy in my life. I can't believe that Heavenly Father has put his trust in me to raise him and be his mom - I will be forever grateful. I love Hudson so incredibly much!


No comments:

Post a Comment