November 26, 2013

My Most Favorite Person

MR. WILKEY


Jon is my rock. He is such an amazing guy and I am so lucky to be married to him for all time and eternity. Geesh, and he is such a stud! Sometimes (who am I kidding?...that sometimes should be changed to Daily!) when we are together at our cute little apartment, I find myself checking him out and I think to myself, "how in the world did I get so lucky?" But seriously...how did I get so lucky? Jon is so loving and kind - he always know how to make me smile and laugh. And oh boy, does he make me laugh. He is the funniest, wittiest, and smartest guy that I know. I sure do love my life with him. He has such a strong testimony and he is so willing to serve and help those around him. He is the most selfless person that I know. Everyday I strive to become more like Jon. He is in no means perfect - but he is the perfect person for me. He is my best friend and I could not imagine life without him. Sorry for the sappy post, but I am so incredibly thankful to have this man by my side each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment