December 16, 2011

Farewell Fall 2011 Semester!

This semester is officially over with for Jon and me!!! YAY!
It's been a crazy and busy 4 and 1/2 months!
Now it's time to enjoy the christmas holiday! :)

One thing I am not enjoying about the christmas holiday already is finding ice all over my car windows in the morning. This is when I wish we had some kind of garage...hah (and that probably won't be happening anytime real soon). I guess having to scrape off ice is just one of those things that comes along with snow, wind, and freezing cold nights.

Besides the ice and cold, I sure do love the snow, it makes everything look so pretty! Hopefully it will snow more before Christmas! :)

Snow...Snow...Snow...Snow!!!!
Best Christmas movie ever!

Weekend plans consist of Christmas shopping, seeing A White Christmas at The Barn with family, hopefully going to the temple, church, and then another family Christmas party! It's going to be a great weekend! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment