August 12, 2011

what a wonderful friday!


Today was such a great day! I got to sleep in this morning (it felt wonderful!) I haven't been able to sleep in since I don't know when! So that in itself was such a treat! :)
Then Jon and I were planning on getting my ring resized today so he picked me up in the early afternoon.
But before we did that we signed a contract for our FIRST APARTMENT! :) :)
We have been searching like crazy this past week and a half for an apartment! We found one a few days ago that we loved, it is perfect for Jon and I. It's close to campus, a good price, newly remodeled kitchen and bath, hardwood floors, it's just an all around cute little place! But anyways we went and checked it out and filled out an application on Wednesday. We left with such high hopes and we had a pretty good feeling that we would get the apartment but we decided that we should keep on looking around just in case. So we looked around here and there but nothing compared! But today right before Jon picked me up he got a phone call saying that we got the apartment! Yay!!! It is such a relief not to have that to worry about! And it is just the perfect first apartment! We are so excited!
After we signed the contract, Jon's brother Ben took us out to lunch at the Old Grist Mill (yum!) I had never been there before so Ben took us there to celebrate! Then we went to get my ring resized (which we ended up not resizing at all) and we sized up Jon's ring finger. Then to end the day perfectly...we went to the D.I., TJMaxx, and Old Navy...got some Papa Murphy's stuffed pizza for dinner and watched a little marathon of 24.
Oh life if good! Jon is such a stud, I can't wait to marry him! Today we were trying to describe to Ben how much fun it has been to be engaged and Jon summed it up perfectly. It's like we're dating but on steroids, haha it's so enhanced. Everything is falling into place, I am so incredibly happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment