December 31, 2010

goodbye 2010!

here is a little recap of all the memories i've had in 2010
it has been a good year! i have learned a lot :)

i transferred to utah state & made some really good friends.
(sorry i don't have pictures of everyone!)








i turned 19! i had a great birthday, my family is the best :)



went indoor skydiving for jer's birthday...



had fun with my weber state friends! i miss these guys...



went to montana with my family...



visited my grandparents cabin in the uintas & went four wheeling...





got cool tattoos with gil...



caught bigger & more fish than my lil brother jeremy... ;)



had a blast with my great roommates...



met jon wilkey...sparks flew - emotions ran high... :) :)
lets just say i'm pretty crazy about this guy!











& just recently i've been trying my best to deal with this cold weather!



i am so thankful for everyone & everything that has made this year amazing!
i can't wait to see what this new year will have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment