June 17, 2010

so lately...

i've realized that the girls in my family are very emotional, including me - don't you just love crying for no reason?

i have more stories about my wonderful retired people :)
i was helping this lady yesterday and she was telling me about this girl she knows and how she just got married and she said "now see don't you worry, if this girl can get married so will you eventually, just don't worry about it and he'll come to you, you two will date for a couple days, then he'll propose and then you'll be married in a week!" haha i wonder if that's how it worked for her!
that same day i was getting vital signs and i walked into my buddy's room and i asked him how he was doing and he said "i love you, it's too bad that i'm way too old for you!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment